Welcome In...

Welcome In...
Coach Howard And I are Happy You're Here...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some Helpful Links and a tour...

So if you are interested in keeping up with us during the trip, I wanted to quickly include some links to what's going on:

Click here if you ever want to see the live stream, where we are... we're live chatting a good bit from here too... basically whenever we're inside and driving the RV

And you can click here for the Jax2Jax home page... it's where the videos, stories, map, photos and everything else is.

So how bout some photos of the RV and what we're traveling in? I thought you'd never ask:

Every inch of streamer blew off less than one mile into the trip


That's Justin

That's me... the bandana was a personal choice. So were the pants.
This is the coffin bed I'll be sleeping in

So there are some basics for you.

Some highlights from day 1:

-As of this writing we are in Louisiana... it's dark now and I'm not sure how much longer we're going to drive, perhaps all night... I don't know, I don't know if there's enough time.

-We did get pulled over by the cops in Alabama. They were fascinated with what we were doing, and did not give us a ticket.

-I drove for a couple hours, and we're still alive.

So, overall... a nice success. We'll talk later...

Keep the luck coming,
Mahalo!
Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment