Welcome In...

Welcome In...
Coach Howard And I are Happy You're Here...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How 'bout a guessing game...

... well it's more of a puzzle with a few clues over the next couple days. This extraordinarily quick video clip will be your first clue as to how I'll be spending a week of my life beginning on Saturday.



 Yes it is news related, so you'll get some answers starting on Monday... in the meantime, let the hints continue!

And you know we can't make a blog without this guy:


 
Editor's note: I used this still photo from the Mike Lyons Facebook page today instead of video, I didn't want to bother him as he looks rather stressed and on deadline at the desk next to me. I think this picture gets the point across just fine though!

Mahalo,
Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment