Welcome In...

Welcome In...
Coach Howard And I are Happy You're Here...

Friday, May 20, 2011

A Couple Quick Photos from Jacksonville, NC

We had such a short amount of time to get to know Jacksonville, NC I feel cheated.

We pulled into town 15 minutes before going live in Good Morning Jacksonville, then got to work on our Jacksonville to Jacksonville special that's going to air during the 11:00 news tonight.

We did get to meet with a Jacksonville, Florida man who is stationed at Camp Lejeune. He was a funny guy, and brutally honest about things. Which I love.

His father, step-mother, siblings and future wife all live in Jacksonville, Florida still... I hope they get the chance to see their son.

On a complete side note:

We parked in a Wal-Mart for the better portion of the day. It was our home base.

Here's what was parked right by our RV... I'll leave all commentary to you:


This was a distraction for the first 4 hours of my day, that's how mature I am

Then there were the people that were attracted to our RV. You see, we have a large QR code on the back, and naturally people are curious about it. One woman spoke too quickly for me to get a pic with her. However, this gentleman was glad to stop and give us his best Arnold Schwarzenegger.



This guy made my day. He stopped by while I was locked out of the RV for a short period of time...


I got back in.

Mahalo,
Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment