Welcome In...

Welcome In...
Coach Howard And I are Happy You're Here...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I don't usually drink Coke...

But I just pounded one like the kid who's only allowed one Coke a week.

So I'll be wired later.

Anyway, it seems I've got some serious 'splainin to do about a story I did Tuesday. It seems I've aggrivated a few of the normals out there and that's usually the first   last thing I want to do.

You can click here to read the story... video should work below as well.



There are a few shots in there that may pop right out at you as being a "bad idea" or in "poor taste" or perhaps "foolish" or maybe "cockimamy" even "bassackwards" might work (but that one's probably a stretch.

Viewer comments on our website can be very helpful... sometimes they can be very upsetting or just plain stupid, but here are a couple comments that showed up on this story at http://www.firstcoastnews.com/ that actually make sense:



 Ok... Dremwolf, you've got me on several points here... I do make a bad habit of wearing my shoulder belt under my armpit. My mother has lectured me many times on this as well and it hasn't stuck yet, though I do try my best to put it over the shoulder as much as possible. In fact, it's something I'll probably never forget again.

As for the phone call... No, i shouldn't have been talking and driving. That was stupid to show on TV... but (NO EXCUSES HERE) I was in the parking lot of EverBank Field for this experiment. While I was talking into the camera, or on the phone, or getting 99% of the shots... I was acutally just burning fuel in a loop around the stadium where there was no traffic, or in the parking lot of First Coast News (I apologize in advance to my co-workers for the dents)

I should have said that on camera in the story... but I didn't.

--Lewis Note: My bosses did not ask me to write this... this is not some lame forced apology. In fact, this is my own indy blog, and the opinions here are my OWN. Not anyone else's.


No comments:

Post a Comment