Welcome In...

Welcome In...
Coach Howard And I are Happy You're Here...

Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Not A Boat... It's a yacht

I love boats.

In fact (I'm looking down my reading glasses) I was a certified, bone-a-fide, sea captain for an early part of my life.

Not fair to call this a boat though:



 That's 223 feet of floating awesome. Owned, I'm told by a person who seemed trustworthy, by Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shahid Khan.

This sweet sweet piece of boat docked itself in front of the Jacksonville Hyatt Friday morning.

Listen, Fridays are always awesome across the board, but imagine how much more awesome Fridays are when you're pulling into downtown J-burg in this.

I wasn't allowed on. I asked, they laughed... kinda like when everyone laughed at the poor man in the All Fruit Commercials.



It wasn't hard to find info on this yacht online... apparently the "Kismet" is held in the highest regard even among other huge yacht owners.

Here's a link that gives much more info on the boat... and a lot more awesome pictures from places I could not go.

http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/lurssen-yacht/7997-review-lurssen-yachts-224-kismet.html

I did not spot Mr. Khan today. From one boater to the next, I'd like to give him a silent nod of approval from across a very crowded room... he'd know exactly what I was talking about. We wouldn't even need to speak.

Me on my boat with my "crew"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment