Welcome In...

Welcome In...
Coach Howard And I are Happy You're Here...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm going to Bob Costas Bob Costas

Another day at the Olympics. I got out into the streets. An area of London known as Angel... or maybe Angel Park? I should have paid more attention. It's a lovely area with a few flowers and a park bench. 

It's where Christian Laettner chose to meet me for a sit down Bob Costas. (I'm referring to interviews as "Bob Costas-es" now, just gonna use them interchangeably so try to keep up.

Example: "I really hope to Bob Costas Bob Costas." 

Anyway, that's what I'm doing with my life right now.

Here's some fun on video tape... roll that film son.




I should just film an entire movie like that.

Ha. I'm kidding.

Here's the badminton link I promised in the video:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19072677

Thanks for reading, give me a call sometime... my number's still 911... alrightythen.


Mahalo,
Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment